The VPro5 – Simple. Easy. Fast.
What is the VPro5?
The VPro5 is a device that uses high frequency vibration to seat clear plastic aligners.
How Often Should I Use it?
Utilize the VPro5 for just 5 minutes a day. Continue use for the entirety of your orthodontic treatment, or as otherwise directed by Dr. Alexander.
How Much Pressure Should I Apply?
Bite down gently on the mouthpiece. There is no need to bite down or clench any harder than as needed to support the device.
The VPro5 Comes With:
- VPro5 Oscillator
- VPro5 Mouthpiece
- Charging Cable & Wall Adapter
- USB flash drive pre-loaded with Usage Summary Software
- Connect the mouthpiece to the oscillator. Confirm that the device feels secure and stable.
- Depress (apply firm pressure) the white on-switch on the oscillator to activate vibration function. A blue light will illuminate. Device will slowly ramp up to full vibration.
- While wearing your aligners, bite down on the mouthpiece and begin vibration therapy.
- The device will function for 5 minutes per use and will automatically shut-off after the duration of treatment.
- LED notification light blinks green 3 times to indicate cycle is complete. After use, clean and charge device as needed.
Cleaning the VPro5
The mouthpiece should be cleaned after each treatment use. Detach the mouthpiece from the oscillator. Rinse the mouthpiece under water and let dry. Do not rinse or submerge the oscillator; however, it may be wiped with a moist towel.