We recognize that all of our patients are unique and deserve to receive orthodontic care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding orthodontic experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you.
Practice Administrator/Clinical Supervisor
- Hola, my name is Suagei Gomez and I am a single parent of two great kids.
- I was born in the Republic of Panama and speak both English and Spanish.
- I attended San Antonio College for Dental assisting and I am a certified orthodontic dental assistant.
- I have been in the orthodontic field for 12 yrs and love what I do. I love to see the transformation patients make at the end of their treatment, it gives me great satisfaction that I was a part of that change.
- In this field I have met many great doctors and mentors along the way, including Dr. Alexander. I love growth and learning new things every day.
- My hobbies include collecting movies and listening to REAL old music.
- While originally from southern California, Crystal has called the Orlando area her home for over twenty years.
- Having had two children complete orthodontic treatment, she understands the investment, process, and complete joy of seeing your child evolve into an always smiling, confident individual.
- Because of an utterly AWESOME bike trick, that had an unfortunate landing, Crystal struggled with her own smile and invested in herself as an adult.
- She knows that if you are considering orthodontic treatment in your adult years, that you have been thinking about your perfect smile for quite some time. Whatever your reason, she is right there to assist throughout the entire process.
- Getting your perfect smile is a life changing experience and she loves that you allow her to tag along for the ride!
Patient Care Coordinator
- My name is Tiffani and I am the Patient Care Coordinator here at Smile Concepts Orthodontics.
- My duties include orientating and educating patients and their families on the orthodontic care process, expediting scheduling and consults, maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards as well as maintaining our patient care database.
- You can guarantee that I will always be professional and maintain a positive attitude each time you visit.
- I started working for Smile Concepts in 2018, the same year I began working in the dental field.
- My favorite part of my job is interacting with our patients and their families while making sure everyone is happy with the services we provide.
- I love working with Dr. Alex because she has such an amazing personality and character that will light up anyone’s day. She makes everyone feel like family and she is very understanding and hardworking. I love working with my team because we help each other out in any way we can and they are always cheerful with positive attitudes.
- I was born in New York but I lived in Orlando for 17 years. I also had braces growing up as well. I am happily engaged and also a mother to a beautiful baby girl.
- Some of my hobbies are watching movies and also going on new adventures with my family. My favorite sport is basketball.
Orthodontic Dental Assistant
- My name is Maria and I am from Venezuela. Dentistry is my passion.
- Attending to patients is the best part of my work.
- I enjoy working with my team at Smile Concepts Orthodontics because they are kind and they are always happy, we support each other and I like and share the work ethic of Dr. Alexander.
- I am a happily married mother of two beautiful children. We enjoy our time together as a family, whether at home watching movies or walking.
- We attend and serve in our church as God is first in our lives.
Orthodontic Dental Assitant
- My name is Stephanie and I handle patient care here at Smile Concepts Orthodontics.
- I provide clinical care throughout treatment, assist Dr. Alex with a variety of tasks and educate patients on how to maintain great oral health.
- I started with Smile Concepts in 2018.
- I have been working in the dental field since 2015.
- My favorite part of my job is working with patients and the team here at the practice.
- I love working with Dr. Alex and my team because we all work together and help each other to provide high-quality care and service to all our patients.
- In my free time, I like to travel and spend time with my boyfriend, family and friends.
Orthodontic Dental Assitant
- My name is Chris and I am an Orthodontic Dental Assistant here at Smile Concepts Orthodontics.
- My duties include patient care, sterilization of instruments, putting on and removing braces, and wire color changes.
- I started working for Smile Concepts in 2018.
- I have been working in the dental field since 2013.
- My favorite part of my job is changing lives one smile at a time.
- I love working with Dr. Alex and the rest of my team because of the bright smiles and good attitude we all bring out of each other.
- I plan to go to dental school in the near future.
- I used to box and play football.
- I love Marvel comics and movies, Disney, and the show Game of Thrones.