We recognize that all of our patients are unique and deserve to receive orthodontic care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding orthodontic experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you.
- While originally from southern California, Crystal has called the Orlando area her home for over twenty years.
- Having had two children complete orthodontic treatment, she understands the investment, process, and complete joy of seeing your child evolve into an always smiling, confident individual.
- Because of an utterly AWESOME bike trick, that had an unfortunate landing, Crystal struggled with her own smile and invested in herself as an adult.
- She knows that if you are considering orthodontic treatment in your adult years, that you have been thinking about your perfect smile for quite some time. Whatever your reason, she is right there to assist throughout the entire process.
- Getting your perfect smile is a life changing experience and she loves that you allow her to tag along for the ride!
Business Relations Manager/Clinical Supervisor
- Hola, my name is Suagei Gomez and I am a single parent of two great kids.
- I was born in the Republic of Panama and speak both English and Spanish.
- I attended San Antonio College for Dental assisting and I am a certified orthodontic dental assistant.
- I have been in the orthodontic field for 12 yrs and love what I do. I love to see the transformation patients make at the end of their treatment, it gives me great satisfaction that I was a part of that change.
- In this field I have met many great doctors and mentors along the way, including Dr. Alexander. I love growth and learning new things every day.
- My hobbies include collecting movies and listening to REAL old music.
Orthodontic Dental Assistant
- My name is Maria and I am from Venezuela. Dentistry is my passion.
- Attending to patients is the best part of my work.
- I enjoy working with my team at Smile Concepts Orthodontics because they are kind and they are always happy, we support each other and I like and share the work ethic of Dr. Alexander.
- I am a happily married mother of two beautiful children. We enjoy our time together as a family, whether at home watching movies or walking.
- We attend and serve in our church as God is first in our lives.